Archive for February, 2008
We’re back with more satirical stories and laugh-inducing graphics. To download this issue, just click the cover art above or click here for the pdf file.
In this issue:
- Aztlan’s Next Top Chola
- Why Pochos Love the Raiders
- Activist Caught at Wal*Mart While Drinking Coke
- Search for Carmen San Diego Ends in Guantanamo
- Special Valentine’s Day Cards by Rio YaÃ±ez
- Puro Pedro: 20 questions with Efren Ramirez
- Great Moments in Chican@ History: The MEChA Meeting that Started on Time
- 10 Tips to Help Barack Obama get the Elusive Latino Vote
- Indigenous Group Sues Disney for Copyright Infringement
- Writers Strike Ends, Comedian Relieved
- Lonely Hearts advertisement
- Mariachi Road Crew by Jerry Gonzalez
We still need to pin down the list of locations where you’ll be able to pick up this issue. When we have more info, we’ll post it on the blog.